Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Perfect Fall Music.


Kelsey Wells
Chase Coy
Lately, I have been listening to a lot of softer types of music. Indie and acoustic music, to me, is the best type for a cool, crisp fall night. 

There are many artists that I could name that I feel you guys would like, but instead I want to share you artists that are not only great artists, but artists that I  personally know. So, be sure to check out their music and let them know that I sent you there! 

The first artist that I want to talk about is Kelsey Wells. Kelsey lives in Nashville, TN. I actually met her while volunteering at Rocketown during a show! I didn't know that she sang until later. Her style is acoustic/pop. She recently played in Atlanta at Warped Tour this summer in the The Acoustic Basement Tent.  You can watch her performance of her song, "Mountains," here. Make sure to like her Facebook page and watch her videos, because they are very entertaining. 
Karina Fernandez (Karibell)

The next artist that I want to share is a guy named Chase Coy. He actually just moved to Nashville this year. His style is also acoustic. Be warned, his voice is very relaxing! If you were to google "perfect fall music," you would probably be redirected to www.chasecoy.com. Good news! He just released a new EP called, "Awake," so go check that out!

Lastly, I suggest checking out my friend's music, Karina Fernandez (Karibell). She lives here in New York, but she is the niece of my former bosses wife. Her aunt introduced us and we become good friends. It wasn't until last week that I found out that she could sing.

For some reason, she hasn't created a Facebook page or a YouTube channel for her music, but she does have a Soundcloud page. So, check it out. Her style is electronic house, so it's a little different from the acoustic stylings of Kelsey and Chase. However, I promise that you will like the songs that she sings. because her voice is simply amazing!

I know it can sometimes be hard to check out new music, but I promise you won't regret it. And now that the fall is here, you'll  need some perfect music to listen to while sipping that scrumptious Pumpkin Spiced Latte. 

1 comment:

  1. Totally checking out Karina Fernandez! Loveee electronic house music!

    ReplyDelete